[Zope] Several urgent questions...

Klement J. Fellner klement.fellner@life-cycle.de
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 10:26:33 +0200

hello zopisti,

we are on our way to replace our static webpages with zope-driven
web-application.
As long as you use standard features zope is - in my opinion -
self-explainatory, but...
we ran into several problems, respectively questions:

a) upload of pictures/documents (pdf,ps, etc.)?
is there an easy-to-use solution out there which one can use?
what we want is a way to allow end-users to upload various files
into zope or an ftp-account which then are provided to anonymous
users for downloading.

b) Folder parameters!!!!!! how can I change these parameters with DTML?
I declared a parameter "sprache" which holds "de" as default at the
root-level.
When a user wants to read the content in english (sic!) the parameter should
be set to "en" (I use the parameter in ZSQL statements - it works well).
I tried to set the parameter with
 <!--#call "manage_changeProperties(sprache='en' )"-->

It did not work.

maybe someone out there has a solution.
klement.
--