[Zope] off-topic: does caching work differently with frames?

Kevin Dangoor kid@kendermedia.com
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 22:48:43 -0400

Hi, All

    I'm working on a new site that uses frames for navigation (or, at least
for one mode of navigation). I know other people have complained about
caching issues on this list before, but I'm not sure if I've seen this
before: when I'm using frames, IE5 seems to just put up the cached copies of
things. If I go directly to the URL at the top level, I see the new
content... but I have to explicitly refresh in the frame in order to get the
new content to show up there...

    Is this consistent with what you've all seen? Is there a way to make
this stop?

Thanks,
Kevin