[Zope] Idea: ZTest: Integrated Use-case based web site testing.

David Kankiewicz kankie@thegrid.net
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 00:21:43 -0700

At 08:53 AM 8/27/99 +0200, Alexander Staubo wrote:
>Aside: Do you really need this within Zope if you can run a ZClient
>script with chron? While a scheduler within Zope isn't a bad idea, the
>infrastructure -- at least on Unix and NT -- is already there.

I was just thinking of the management of something like that through the
web on remote servers.
I'm not sure if its a great idea but its usable within zope.  Not everyone
wants to dig into ZClient everytime they want to do  something like that..
Do you think its possible to use the chron/ZClient within Zope?

David,
Tone

>--
>Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
>"Give me an underground laboratory, half a dozen atom smashers and a
>beautiful girl in a diaphanous veil waiting to be turned into a
>chimpanzee, and I care not who writes the nation's laws."
>--S. J. Perelman

<snip>