[Zope] Idea: ZTest: Integrated Use-case based web site testin g.

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 08:53:58 +0200

Aside: Do you really need this within Zope if you can run a ZClient
script with chron? While a scheduler within Zope isn't a bad idea, the
infrastructure -- at least on Unix and NT -- is already there.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"Give me an underground laboratory, half a dozen atom smashers and a