[Zope] Questions...

Stephen Pitts smpitts@midsouth.rr.com
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:09:08 -0600

On Tue, Nov 30, 1999 at 12:12:01PM +0530, Winston Dhanraj wrote:
> hi,
> i'm a newbee to Zope . i'd like to know what purposes can a  Z Class serve ?
> i've also been working on maintaining state ie session for a visitor. how do
> i go about doing something like, displaying to a visitor the number of times
> he has visited a particular page. please help....
> bye,
> winston

I've used ZClasses to encapsulate the information contain within a web
page. For example, I've created a links page with 20-30 links that can
be easily edited because I created a ZClass to represent a link. Instead
of once monolithic DTML Document with all of the links, my Links folder
is arranged into several subfolders, each containing "Link" objects.
--
Stephen Pitts
smpitts@midsouth.rr.com