[Zope] Urgent - server down.

chas panda@skinnyhippo.com
Mon, 06 Dec 1999 23:32:52 +0800

Well, it's been a nightmare day for Zope on our box.
Does it self destruct when Data.fs reachs a certain
size or something ?

It's been running fine for the past 2 months.
Then today we've been getting these error messages
almost non-stop :

"Temporarily Unavailable
The resource you requested is temporarily unavailable - please try again
later.
(116) unable to connect, fd=3 "

Alternatively, the server just hangs and doesn't respond
(but ps -aux shows the process is running).

Since this is a production system, any help
would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very
much.

Note : we have made NO configuration changes
at all on the server in the past week - this
is totally out of the blue.

Chas