[Zope] ANNOUNCE: FAQ Tool sample Zope app.

Amos Latteier amos@aracnet.com
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 20:39:49 -0800

At 03:56 PM 2/27/99 -0800, Robin Dunn wrote:
>I downloaded it to try it out.  When I restarted Zope I got the FAQ entry in
>ControlPanel/Products, but it does not show up in the list of things that I
>can add to my folders.  Is there something else I need to install to support
>Lever generated things?

No. It should work so long as you are using Zope 1.10.2 or later. I bet you
are using Zope 1.9 since this is what happened to me when I tried
installing it in Zope 1.9. I think the problem is due to the fact that it
uses classes not available in 1.9 (ie DTML Methods, not Documents). But I'm
not sure...

-Amos