[Zope] - editing with Composer hoses ZopeHTTPServer

John Mitchell johnm@magnet.com
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 16:43:38 -0500

I've just started playing with Zope.  It rocks, but I've found a bug.
When I edited and published a doc with Netscape Composer, the webserver
locked up -- hitting anything on the server would just spin.

- using default serve.py (wo_pcgi) as a webserver

- access file shows a PUT command as it should

- after a restart, management interface shows the doc was uploaded, but
it's now type = application/octet-data (as opposed to text/html), and it's
0 bytes long.

- from the Composer site, document looks like it was uploaded correctly.

Any ideas?

I'd *love* to show off Zope plus Composer to the higher-ups, but right now
it would be .. inadvisable :)

- j

(using Zope Beta 2, Python 1.5.1 on a SGI, Irix 6.4)