[Zope] - making Zope stop inserting a BASE HREF tag?

Magnus Lie Hetland Magnus.Hetland@idi.ntnu.no
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 12:30:42 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Anthony Baxter wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> I've got a Zope running under ZopeHTTPServer on an NT4 box - for
> some reason it keeps inserting a BASE href into the HTML it sends
> back. For various reasons, this box's name is not what it's really
> known as - it's proxied in wierd and wonderful ways.

I guess this is my problem too, mentioned in an earlier post about
authorization... (I have to repeat my password 3 times because I have two
proxies). Would solving this remove the need for repeating my password, or
are there other places where absolute URLs creep into the response? (I
guess I might still have to repeat it twice... Hm...)

--

  Magnus
  Lie