[Zope] - Error uploading a file using the upload tab

Timothy J. Grant tjg@avalongroup.net
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 13:09:16 -0800

Hi,

For starters, I want you to know that I have figured out the FSImport
thing, that I posted about earlier (I hate to admit this but I had
mismatched case between its name and my request!)

Secondly, while trying to Upload some HTML source using the Zope Upload tab
I got the following error using the ZopeHTTPServer

Exception happened during processing of request from ('127.0.0.1', 1403)
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "C:\DevTools\Python\zope\ATGWeb\ZopeHTTPServer\ZopeHTTPServer.py",
line 4
19, in handle_request
    self.process_request(request, client_address)
  File "C:\DevTools\Python\zope\ATGWeb/lib/python1.5\SocketServer.py", line
239,
 in process_request
    self.finish_request(request, client_address)
  File "C:\DevTools\Python\zope\ATGWeb/lib/python1.5\SocketServer.py", line
243,
 in finish_request
    self.RequestHandlerClass(request, client_address, self)
  File "C:\DevTools\Python\zope\ATGWeb/lib/python1.5\SocketServer.py", line
362,
 in __init__
    self.handle()
  File "C:\DevTools\Python\zope\ATGWeb/lib/python1.5\BaseHTTPServer.py",
line 25
8, in handle
    method()
  File "C:\DevTools\Python\zope\ATGWeb\ZopeHTTPServer\ZopeHTTPServer.py",
line 3
22, in do_POST
    if string.find(self.headers.getheader('content-type'),
TypeError: argument 1: expected read-only buffer, None found

This is on a Win95 box. I was able to select the file using the file
selection dialogue box, but on clicking the change button, the error is
generated.

--
Stand Fast,
	tjg.

This message may be digitally signed with PGP. A PGP signature
guarantees that this message really did come from me. For more
information regarding digital signatures and encryption, please
contact me.