[Zope] - ANNOUNCE: ZServer alpha 1

Jim Fulton jim@digicool.com
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 18:13:39 +0000

Amos Latteier wrote:

(snip)

> Also please note that the interface for FTP support in Zope is preliminary.
> Please don't write FTP support for your Zope products and then complain
> when the FTP interface changes ;-) (The good news is that for most Products
> you will only need to write one or two methods to support FTP.)
>
> Have fun.
>
> -Amos
>
> P.S. Don't forget that many questions about this project are answered in
> the ZServer architecture document:
>
> http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Reference/ZServer/

Also, we're still wrestling with the best ways to integrate
Zope application threads with Medusa's main loop.  I suspect
that there will still be significant changes to the architecture
based on things we've learned getting to alpha 1.

Jim

Technical Director   (540) 371-6909              Python Powered!

repeats.