[Zope] - Changes

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:08:47 -0500

Greetings,

You have probably noted some quietness from the DC front.  That's cuz
we're all going nuts getting ready for The-Big-Move to our new office
this weekend.

Preventive measures from something like, say, The-Big-Move causing us to
loose connectivity; we have been uploading everything to our new server
on codeit.  Yesterday we moved the list, the fact that your all getting
this means it works.

Just now we moved the website.  www.digicool.com now goes to wherever
codeit is located.  A side effect of this move is that we (well,
actually Ken) have activated the Mailman web interface.  It is at: