[Zope] Cutting, copying and pasting products

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 13:46:33 -0400

The Product Folder is a special kind of Folder specificly for managing
Products, regular Folders do not have enough speciality to manage them.
The rational is centralized managment.  Is this what your asking?

-Michel