[Zope] Zope 2 Roles / Security

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 13:48:29 -0400

This is a component of the upcoming Portal Tool Kit.  If a member has
the owner role for a certain object, then it is like owning a file in
Unix (just 'God' for that object).  Whomever creates an object is the
default owner for that object.

Note that because it is a Role, multiple members can have that role, and
thus multiple people can 'own' the object.

-Michel