[Zope] (no subject)

Jeremiah luna jeremiah_luna@yahoo.com
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 00:57:58 -0700 (PDT)

I am an American here in Germany who uses Linux, Gimp, Netscape, and
emacs on the University of Tübingen to design web pages. I would like
to start using Zope and wrote my administrator a Email one month ago
asking him to install Zope, but have received no response. I downed
loaded it anyway and wanted to try and install Zope on my 'fs
listquota' memory in the same way That I down loaded and installed a cd
player with 'xmcd' command. But it did not work. Currently I am to poor
to buy a PC and install Linux at home. Has any one installed Zope with
out the help of an administrator.  thanks

Jeremiah Luna
http://homepages.uni-tuebingen.de/student/jeremiah.luna