[Zope] product management question

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 09:33:13 -0400

> Brian> <talking about the difference between "installed" and "through
>         the web" products>
>
> Yep, it does. One remaining question though: If I am writing a "though
> the web" product, say something with a few ZClasses in it,
> and I want to
> move it to another zope server, but want it to still be "though the
> web", i.e. have a distribution tab on the other server. Is that
> possible?
>
> --
> Alex Rice

It sounds like what you really want to do is export your product
from your current Zope, then import it into the other server.
That way you should still have the distribution tab. Remember
to also copy over any .py files in your Extensions directory
that are used by external methods defined in the product.

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909