[Zope] product management question

Alex Rice alrice@swcp.com
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:49:24 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999 09:33:13 -0400,
Brian Lloyd <Brian@digicool.com> said:

Brian> It sounds like what you really want to do is export your product
Brian> from your current Zope, then import it into the other server.
Brian> That way you should still have the distribution tab. Remember to
Brian> also copy over any .py files in your Extensions directory that
Brian> are used by external methods defined in the product.

I would export it, but there is no Import/Export tab on the Products
folder-- how can I export my product? Sorry if I'm overlooking something
here. Using 2.0a4.

--
Alex Rice    |    alrice@swcp.com    |    http://www.swcp.com/~alrice
    Current Location: N. Rio Grande Bioregion, Southwestern USA