[Zope] formatting date values.

Jens Vagelpohl tommymi@concentric.net
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 10:54:49 -0400

hi everyone,

this looks pretty analogous to my earlier question about formatting monetary
values using the european decimal-comma notation. maybe andreas could dig
into DT_Var.py as well and insert a formatting function... ;)

by the way, i *still* don't know how to access a page that contains a tree
and keep that tree "synched", or in my case just have the single chapter
"open". there should be something i can pass along into the document,
shouldn't there?

Jens