[Zope] Pilot?

Ty Sarna tsarna@endicor.com
27 Jul 1999 17:07:10 GMT

In article <199907221602.MAA01970@anvil.murkworks.com>,
Brad Clements <bkc@murkworks.com> wrote:
> I need to do the same thing for Windows CE.
>
> Do you think it'd be wortwhile to "genericize" the zope backend (ToDo,
> Address, Calendar, Backup, Memopad) such that both Palm and
> Windows CE devices could use it?

I don't know. Possibly. It depends rather a lot on the internal data
format of ToDo, Address, etc on CE, which I don't know anything about.
Even if they're similar in outward appearance, it's possible that the
internals are different enough to make supporting both hard. I'm
certainly interesting in finding out, though!

> Can we talk?

Sure. I'm not going to be able to work on this stuff again for a month
or two probably, though...