[Zope] Software for Zope

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 14:06:25 +0200

Hi,

I've here a proposition and I'm wondering if people would find it usefull or
not.

At the Zope site, you can find a directory with all the contributed software
in one list. I'm wondering if we can't split it up a bit and with some more
information. Maybe we can start a new Zope Site? or if we may, put it in
Zope site itself, ... or perhaps in ZDP (although this is not really full
documentation related).

What about splitting up the software in categories, like Portals, news group
software, navigation, ....

Then for every product, we place the following info (besides of the
creators, home-page?, ...) :

-An introduction to what the product does and is.
-A small demo example (like slides or animated gifs we've seen at Portal
toolkit)
-For which versions of Zope it is tested.
-A newsgroup or mailing list to which people can subscribe to kept informed
about that product.

What you all think about this?

Tom.