[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Z Classes Tutorial Update

Alex Rice alrice@swcp.com
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 20:39:00 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 17 Jun 1999 18:05:53 -0400,
Amos Latteier <Amos@digicool.com> said:

Amos> As always I'd love to hear your comments.

This is an excellent tutorial.

My only suggestion is to add a short note about defining property sheet
permissions in between "Creating Z Class Instances" and "Using ZClass
Instances" on p.5. Before being able to see the Properties Tab on your
new ZClass instance, you have to go to

/Control_Panel/Products/CDProduct/CDClass/propertysheets/common/cd_info\
Define Permissions

and map properties to 'manage properties'.

Or is this just that Properties bug that was being discussed?

Alex Rice    |    alrice@swcp.com    |    http://www.swcp.com/~alrice
    Current Location: N. Rio Grande Bioregion, Southwestern USA