[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Z Classes Tutorial Update

Michael Bernstein mbernstein@profitscape.net
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:18:33 -0700

Alex Rice wrote:

> My only suggestion is to add a short note about defining property sheet
> permissions in between "Creating Z Class Instances" and "Using ZClass
> Instances" on p.5. Before being able to see the Properties Tab on your
> new ZClass instance, you have to go to
>
> /Control_Panel/Products/CDProduct/CDClass/propertysheets/common/cd_info\
> Define Permissions
>
> and map properties to 'manage properties'.

Excellent, now I can get the properties to work! (sound of backflips and
cartwheels), except in my installation it's:
Control_Panel/Products/CDProduct/CDClass/propertysheets/common/cd_info/manage_security

Cheers,

Michael Bernstein.