[Zope] [Fwd: Compatibiity between Apache 1.3.6 and Zope 2.00a (WebDav methods)]

Bruno Berrezaie Bruno.Berrezaie@education.gouv.fr
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 19:28:16 +0200

Il s'agit d'un message multivolet au format MIME.
--------------43E42707E9790B8EAE2AF081

I need somebody help ...

B.BERREZAIE

--------------43E42707E9790B8EAE2AF081

Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 12:52:29 +0200
From: Bruno Berrezaie <Bruno.Berrezaie@proto.education.gouv.fr>
To: Paul Everitt <Paul@digicool.com>
Subject: Re: Compatibiity between Apache 1.3.6 and Zope 2.00a (WebDav methods)

Sorry, but i've still a problem.

I try to use Zope 2.OOa1 (but i did'nt use Zserver) with WebDav
capabilities.
I've installed Apache 1.3.6 with mod_rewrite and mod_cgi (patched with
mod_cgi.diff) activated. In particular apache config lines in
webserver.txt were added. OK
I've installed python 1.5.2. OK
I've installed Zope 2.00a1 and applied recommandations in install.txt
(access file, etc ...). Ok
When i use Zope (through Apache) with msie 5.0, in a normal way, every
thing is OK.
But when i try to open a WebDav folder, msie does'nt succeed and just
want to open my folder in the default way ?

Is there something i forgot in the install ?

B.BERREZAIE

ps: Msie5.0 succeed to open a webdav server on your site test
(webdav.zope.org) and seems to be well configured. The security tips in
my Zope site seems to be also well configured, according to this site's
information.