[Zope] New version of mod_pcgi

A.M. Kuchling akuchlin@mems-exchange.org
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 02:31:44 -0400

I've finally gotten around to fixing the most serious outstanding
problems with mod_pcgi; it is now actually usable.  PATH_INFO is now
set correctly, so Zope creates URL references that are reasonable, and
the Authorization HTTP header is passed along so that you can actually
log in.  In my limited testing, everything I tried in Zope seemed to
work fine using mod_pcgi.  In short, you could actually start using it
for real now.

     The code is in the usual place,
ftp://starship.python.net/pub/crew/amk/new/
Please download it and try it out; I'm going to work on some Web pages
and documentation for it.

Well, you are the best I have, Cluracan, and to say that is to say little
indeed.
    -- Queen Titania, in SANDMAN #52: "Cluracan's Tale"