[Zope] New version of mod_pcgi

Oleg Broytmann phd@emerald.netskate.ru
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 20:38:32 +0400 (MSD)

Hello!

On Sat, 19 Jun 1999, A.M. Kuchling wrote:
>      The code is in the usual place,
> ftp://starship.python.net/pub/crew/amk/new/
> Please download it and try it out; I'm going to work on some Web pages
> and documentation for it.

   Tried it on Solaris 2.5.1, Apache 1.3.6.
   Zope satrted and worked. I went to /manage/ screen and run through some
screens, browsing what's going on. All looked good.

   Then I tried to edit a DTML document and pressed "Change". Zope failed,
Apache sent and browser displayed "Internal server error" and Zope
disappeared from memory, leaving zombie process.
   Trying to go to Zope - "Resource temp unavail". I have to restart apache
(to reap zombie) to run Zope.

   The error is reproduceable - every time I tried to edit DTML Zope died
to zombie.

   With Zope.cgi all goes well - I can edit DTML documents and view
results...

> --
> A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.python.net/crew/amk/
> Well, you are the best I have, Cluracan, and to say that is to say little
> indeed.
>     -- Queen Titania, in SANDMAN #52: "Cluracan's Tale"

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann        Netskate/Inter.Net.Ru        phd@emerald.netskate.ru