[Zope] Security tab in home grown Product

James A. Hillyerd jamesh@altavista.net
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 09:11:12 -0800 (PST)

I'm resending this to the zope list, because I didn't get any response
from the zope-dev list.

Hi.

I have made my first Product (a little message wall that people can post
colored messages to), but I am having some trouble with the Security tab.
When I press the tab, I get a Permissions screen that looks as it should,
but when I click the change button (no matter what permissions I change,
if any), I get the following error: