[Zope] Could we migrate Zope email to a news group?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Wed, 5 May 1999 18:28:06 +0200

[I accidentally sent this directly to the poster first. If I could make
a suggestion: Maybe the list admin could have the list output a correct
Reply-To field. That would be good.]

I suggest a dual news/list solution, which has been successfully (at
least according to Mr. Udell) deployed by Byte and others.

By this I mean a new server which replicates to the mailing list, and a
mailing list that replicates to the news server.

It works, and gives you pretty much the best of both worlds.

Alexander Staubo
http://www.mop.no/~alex/
mailto:redhand@mop.no