[Zope] Why doesn't this work?

webman webman@beehive.de
Tue, 11 May 1999 10:34:15 +0200 (CEST)

hey craig,

it works now, thanks. tried to do something similar
to your DTML in the past by fooling around with the
sidebar tree tag example the code below is far from
elegant considering you have to let the script now
where its being called example:

/Zope/Test/Cool/ = PARENTS[-3]

in my tests it only shows files with titles
(which is what i wanted it to do).

<!--#tree
      expr="PARENTS[-3]"
      branches_expr="objectValues()"
-->
    <A HREF="<!--#var absolute_url-->"><!--#var title--></A>

cheers,

webman

webman                                          |                        _
beehive GmbH                                    | ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
berlin, Germany                                 |  - against HTML email  X
http://www.beehive.de                           |              & vcards / \