[Zope] Bug in #tree tag?

alex@mop.no alex@mop.no
Wed, 26 May 1999 23:54:41 +0200

On my system (IE 5.0 and Netscape 3.0 tested), the #tree tag writes
tables that are misaligned past the third level. Here's an example:

http://zdp.zope.org/guide/index_html?tree-e=eJyLNjKytNRRMDI2MAaRRiDSxMgk
FgA8fgTR#2424

Hopefully this URL gets you to the correct place.

Here, when "Chapter I", "Chapter II" (under "Introducing Zope" ->
"Introduction to the Zope..." -> "Getting Started" --> "Outline") and so
on is expanded, there's a gap between the second and third level, and an
even larger gap between third and fourth level. This seems to vary
depending on which levels are expanded.

I have not researched the problem, just noted its existence on several
browsers and several trees (ZDP, QuickStart, my own trees, etc.).

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"In the end, we all assume room temperature." --John Maynard Keynes