[Zope] To Zope or Not To Zope?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 26 May 1999 18:26:48 -0400

We do not have a copious amount of hard numbers, but I do have one off
the top of my head.  We installed a large chunk of the rufus.w3.org RPM
database into the beta Catalog.  Doing a full free text search for the
word 'mail', returned 98 hits (out of 3400 records) in less than 4
thousandths of a second.  To be precise it took:

0.00364 seconds.

-Michel