[Zope] RDF Parser?

Michael Bernstein mbernstein@profitscape.net
Fri, 28 May 1999 12:50:42 -0700

Amos Latteier wrote:

> Um, I think you're looking for Rufus, not Amos.
>
>   http://rufus.w3.org/
>
> Amos just hacked together an RDF parser to turn Rufus into something
> ZTables can read. If you want, I'll send you my RDF parsing code. It's not
> ready for prime time, but it worked OK for me.

Hmm, if I understand you correctly, you're talking about an offline RDF
parser, correct?

What would it take to turn it into a product that could regularly poll
an online RDF source and create (or update)Zope objects of some sort?
For example to always have a recent copy of a particular sub-section of
www.dmoz.org, similar to what slashdot.py accomplishes, but a bit more
sophisticated.

Cheers,

Michael Bernstein.