[Zope] Zope on Mac OS X Server

Greg Pierce greg@turtleprod.com
Sun, 30 May 1999 18:13:17 -0500

hi...i'm new to this list.  just trying to give Zope and shot and see
if it'll work for me.  For context, I'm coming from years of Frontier
use on the Mac.

i was wondering if anyone's gotten Zope running on Mac OS X server
(theoretically, BSD 4.4 compliant).  i already had built Python 1.5.2
and have been using it w/o incident.  i downloaded the Zope 1.10.2
sources, and tried a build--which got pretty far along, but then
failed on a number of counts and never created the config and
launching files (the best i could tell).

i did this real quick the other day, and didn't jot down notes on the
problems--I just thought i'd drop a line before i dug too much and
see if anyone's already been down this road....any pointers?  ideas?

if not--i'll get back w/ more details on the problems I'm having.

thanks,

Greg Pierce
greg@turtleprod.com
http://www.turtleprod.com/greg/