[Zope] ODBC and Zserver problems

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Mon, 31 May 1999 05:29:15 +0200

Try setting the service to run under a privileged account. That said,
however, I run ZServer as a service using my srvany "hack" myself and I
can see and connect to any system DSN on my server.

Try downloading MDAC (Microsoft Data Access Components) 2.1 from
www.microsoft.com. It will upgrade your ODBC DLLs and drivers if they're
slightly old. Actually go grab it here:
http://ftpsearch.lycos.com/cgi-bin/search?query=mdac_typ.exe. The
correct file is 5.9 or 6.0 MB. If you have SP4 on CD, it should be under
\full\mdac\i386.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"It has taken the planet Earth 4.5 billion years to discover it is