[Zope] Draft How-To: Converting from ZServer to Roxen, RoxenRewriting

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 04:07:05 -0700

Tony McDonald wrote:

> At 2:30 am -0700 5/11/99, Bill Anderson wrote:
> >Ok, I now have two sites entirely converted to Roxen from ZServer. This
> >How-To shows what I had to do to get it to work properly, along with how
> >to remove Zope.cgi traces from the URLs. I have some more to add to it,
> >but thought I would get this out right away for people
> ><ahem>Magnus</ahem> to look over.
> >
> >If all goes well, I'll index it this week end, and release a news
> >announcement on it.
> >
> >Bill
>
> and the URL?.... :)

... duhh brain failure ....
http://www.zope.org/Members/Bill/Documentation/

--
"They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the
Wright brothers.  But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." -- Carl