[Zope] Zope vs. ColdFusion for e-commerce development

Patrick Phalen zope@teleo.net
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:19:16 -0800

I think the key word in your reply might be "NT4." The original
questioner was looking for Unix/Linux solutions.

Allaire began with an NT-only solution and has more experience there. It
may be that they haven't figured out yet how to seamlessly make the
crossover into the *nix world.

[srl, on Tue, 09 Nov 1999]: