[Zope] help desk/trouble ticket product?

Stuart 'Zen' Bishop zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:42:33 +1100 (EST)

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Clarence T. Pate wrote:

> Is anyone working on a product that resembles a trouble ticket tracking
> system for a help desk?  I have a friend who needs something that is web
> based and tied to an SQL database.  If someone has already started on
> something, I would love to see what they have.

I'm working on one (basics there until I got side tracked with authentication
systems so other people could log on and look at it...).

My design basic design criteria is to develop the first PTS system
that doesn't suck and not mired in alpha or beta stages :-)

I've stuck the pre-alpha version up at
http://www.zope.org/Members/Zen/WFM/index_html if people want a giggle.

 ___
   //     Zen (alias Stuart Bishop)     Work: zen@cs.rmit.edu.au