[Zope] Storing Content

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 10:15:52 -0500

Creating a ZClass that subclasses document like behavior would be the
'Zopeish' way to do it.  If what you have now works, it might not be
worth changing, Zope can work with all kinds of data models.  One of the
benefits of using objects in the object database is that you can use the
full text searching from Catalog, your relational database might not do
that (or it might, who knows?).

I would check out the ZClass tuturial, it can be found in the
documentation section of the zope site.

-Michel