[Zope] Development philosophy...

Arnaud Lecat lecat@hexanet.fr
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 17:31:37 +0200

Hi

Is it better to have

1 . a single index_html document file at top which calls methods header,
footer, content in subfolders for display
or
2. multiple documents which only call header and footer and have their
content included directly in the file.

The difference between the two solutions is that in 1. I have a veeery
global document and in 2. I have many, many documents...

Which solution is the better (if there's a better one) :)

Bye
--
       >> WinErr: 080 Clavier introuvable - Veuillez appuyer
          sur n'importe quelle touche pour continuer. <<

Arnaud LECAT >> Email: lecat@hexanet.fr >> WWW
page:www.hexanet.fr/~lecat

                    HEXANET >> http://www.hexanet.fr

                Z.A. Farman sud - 9 rue Roland Coffignot
                 BP 415 - 51689 Reims Cedex 2 - France
     phone: (33) 03 26 79 30 05             Fax: (33) 03 26 79 30 06