[Zope] RDF and Zope

Tim Wilson wilson@chemsun.chem.umn.edu
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 10:38:15 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 23 Oct 1999, Edd Dumbill wrote:

> I'm currently working on a Zope product to enable creation of RSS files.
> The next step after that is to enable inward syndication of these from
> other sites or sources, where I expect the XMLDocument product will
> prove very useful.

What do you mean by "inward syndication"? I would love to have some
product that would allow a Zope site to display RSS-based news. Is that
what you're talking about?

What are the copyright issues here? I would assume that Reuters, for
example, has some sort of financial arrangement with Netscape. One would
assume that they wouldn't been too keen on having their news displayed on
just anyone's page.

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/