[Zope] DCOracle - Oracle 8i - Solaris Sparc [Q]

zope@infosys.com.ar zope@infosys.com.ar
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 16:14:31 -0300 (ART)

Hi!

	I am trying to compile the DCOracle (the one that comes with
ZOracleDA 2.1.0) on a Solaris machine. I am running Solaris7 with all the
patches, Oracle 8i, Python 1.5.2 and Zope 2.0.1

	When compiling I get that all the libs (the ones that are in the
form -lnetwork -lcore4 etc...) are unknown.

	The Oracle software is working correctly, all the env vars are
set, and I have tryied the same procedure on a Linux (redhat 5.2) machine
running Oracle 8.0.5 and it worked.

	Is there so much difference between Oracle 8i (version 8.1.5) and
Oracle 8.0.5 that I cannot get the DCOracle module to compile?

	I really need this working, so if anyone has any comment or
answer, please... :-)

	TIA

/B

Bruno