[Zope] Compiling ZOracleDA on remote machine (was Re: SQL que ries?)

Dom Mitchell Dom.Mitchell@palmerharvey.co.uk
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 11:12:57 +0100

No, as they'd be different architectures.  If you had a Sun Oracle
installation,
you could build it against that on the web server and still access it
remotely
(probably).

-Dom

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
The email has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.palmerharvey.co.uk