[Zope] ListIndex?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 12:11:03 -0400

There's a UML model, but it's currently guts-on-the-floor cuz our
modeling software trashed it.

Before you go hacking though, you might want to look at the CVS version
of Zope that has Amos's KeywordIndex.  This sounds essentialy to be like
your ListIndex.

Also, be forwarned, this is deep voodoo.

-Michel