[Zope] Medusa performance - was: HELP: downloading file from netscape/old IE can frozezope

John Glossner glossner@hotmail.com
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:33:11 -0700

> --- Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com wrote: ---
> Actually the strategy we are using with zope.org and Apache write now is
> slower (PCGI) than what we're migrating to starting today (mod_fastcgi).

Actually, I guess the real intent of the question was how many pages/sec
can a Medusa server handle versus Apache? At what point do you
decide to cut over? I ask this out of ignorance.I have never
worked with a high volume site. I just found it somewhat odd
that zope runs off of Apache as the entrance to the site.

Thanks,
John