[Zope] Announce: Confera 1.3.1 -> ZOPE 2.0.0 final com

Grant Street gstreet@sanderson.net.au
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 12:27:48 +1000

I'm using win98 version of zope 2.0.0 and it doesn't work here !!

I did notice that in the archive the pyc files were older than the py
files.

Does any one know how to regenerate/compile these on win98(I assume thats
what these are) ?

for more info on the error below is what happens if I go to
Product at /Control_Panel / Products / Confera
then hit view. And the previous behavior is still there unable to post a
reply etc.

Grant (still a newbie at zope)
Zope Error

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: __call__

----

Troubleshooting Suggestions

The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\Program Files\ZopeWebSite2.0\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py,
line 214, in publish_module
  File C:\Program Files\ZopeWebSite2.0\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py,
line 179, in publish
  File C:\Program Files\ZopeWebSite2.0\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line
201, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File C:\Program Files\ZopeWebSite2.0\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py,
line 165, in publish
  File C:\Program Files\ZopeWebSite2.0\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line
160, in mapply
    (Object: index_html)
  File C:\Program Files\ZopeWebSite2.0\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py,
line 102, in call_object
    (Object: index_html)
  File C:\Program Files\ZopeWebSite2.0\lib\python\OFS\DTMLDocument.py, line
166, in __call__
    (Object: index_html)
  File C:\Program
Files\ZopeWebSite2.0\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_String.py, line 502, in
__call__
    (Object: index_html)
  File C:\Program
Files\ZopeWebSite2.0\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_With.py, line 132, in
render
    (Object: fabArticle)