[Zope] Request for separate lists.

Kuraiken arashi1@pd.jaring.my
Fri, 03 Sep 1999 10:31:32 +0800

Hello all,

I've been using Zope since 1.10 but I've not subscribed to the list due to
increasingly heavy traffic. However, now it seems that I have to since there are
a number of things I'd lke to discuss as well as ask that do not seem to be in
the zdp docs.

Anyway, I'd like to suggest breaking up the zope mailing lists further to:
Zope-install (for installation and config issues)
Zope-SQL
Zope-DTML
Zope-ZClasses?

Or something like that...

Why? The current September archives (bear in mind it's only the 3rd of
September) already lists 197 posts!!! In 3 days?!

I'm currently interested in sql methods and I already have Zope2 installed and
running (simplicity itself - no need for Apache :-)) and I'm more interested in
DTML and ZClasses. The latter, mostly. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels
like this?

Kuraiken - Python fanatic.
Python. Try it. It'll swallow you whole!