[Zope] Ty Sarna's new digs

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Fri, 03 Sep 1999 10:26:22 -0500

This is just a quick announcement to let everybody know that Ty Sarna,
author of TinyTables and the 'calendar' tag, has now joined my team in
Verio Webhosting's IT department.  We are very happy to have him with us
here, and I want to stress that Ty's open source work will continue to be
open source.  I will in fact be encouraging him to improve and release
updated versions of his wonderful products, as well as to write the many
additional products that my brain has time to think of but my fingers don't
have time to write.  :)  Congratulations, Ty, and welcome aboard!