[Zope] NEWBIE Question

Heiko Stoermer heiko@mig.net
Fri, 03 Sep 1999 22:48:56 +0200

CURTIS David wrote:

> Fiends of ZOPE,
>
> I see that ZOPE 2.0 is released.  Can I use the current Database Adapters with Zope 2.0.  I am especially interested in MYSQL and POSTREGESS.   Currently I am running 1.10.3 with Python 1.5.1 and RedHat 6.0.
> Thanks in advance for any info.

I don't think that you can use the old adapters for 2.0. But that shouldn't be a problem, I definitely know of the new postgresql adapter 0.0.3 to work with zope 2, because I'm using it right now  :)
just grab the latest versions from DCs homepage, installation is easy - simply follow the READMEs.
(Note that Zope 2 _requires_  python 1.5.2, though.)

Heiko

--
Heiko Stoermer
MIG Augsburg