[Zope] Zope+Apache config

Tim Wilson wilson@chemsun.chem.umn.edu
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 16:11:23 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 7 Sep 1999, Michel Pelletier wrote:

> > Then I started up Zope by typing #./start -p '' &
> > No problems. My site was available at http://foo.bar:8080/
> >

>  -p ''  *disables* PCGI.

OK, that was stupid. I must have misread the info from ./start -h

Now, when I do:

# ./start -p '/home/httpd/cgi-bin/Zope.cgi' &

I get the same behavior as before. Zope works find when I specify port
8080 in the URL, but http://www.foo.bar/atlas/ doesn't get sent to ZServer
like it should. Perhaps I'm laboring under a misconception. That's the
purpose of the Rewrite and Zope.cgi, right? Anything not specifically
redirected to static Apache pages (e.g., Mailman pages, archives, etc.)
should get passed on to Zope.cgi which should in turn have ZServer serve
it up. Am I in error?

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/