[Zope] Building a list programmatically under DTML

Timothy Grant tjg@avalongroup.net
Tue, 07 Sep 1999 14:19:17 -0700

Kevin Dangoor wrote:

> [...]

Unfortunately, neither the above, nor any other kinds of list making,
paragraph making or line breaking give me what I expect. The about I get
is always in "list" format

['item 1', 'this is item 2', 'I am the third item in the list']

So, I *know* its a list, why won't the "in" tag work, do I have to do
some sort of name space tweaking?

Also, I should pass along that the list is passed to the form using the
following html snippet

<input type="hidden" name="desc:list" value="<dtml-var desc>">

I get the same response whether using the above syntax for desc or the
new syntax &dtml-desc;

Thanks for your help.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Red Hat Certified Engineer                 tjg@avalongroup.net
Chief Technology Officer                   www.avalongroup.net
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.                   (503) 246-3630