[Zope] Zope+Apache config

Tim Wilson wilson@chemsun.chem.umn.edu
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 18:19:33 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 7 Sep 1999, Steve Spicklemire wrote:

> is Zope.cgi a link or a real file? If it's a link
> you may also need FollowSymLinks:

I copied Zope.cgi to /home/httpd/cgi-bin

My Apache config looks like this:

# Set up Rewriting for ZServer and Apache to play nice together.

RewriteEngine On
RewriteLog logs/rewrite_log
RewriteLogLevel 0

RewriteRule ^/mailman - [l]
RewriteRule ^/pipermail - [l]
RewriteRule ^/jacobsworld - [l]
RewriteRule ^/cgi-bin - [l]
RewriteRule ^/icons - [l]

RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} ^(.*)
RewriteRule ^/(.*) /home/httpd/Zope.cgi/$1
[e=HTTP_CGI_AUTHORIZATION:%1,t=applic
ation/x-httpd-cgi,l]

Another Apache config file has:

<Directory /home/httpd/cgi-bin>
AllowOverride None
Options ExecCGI
</Directory>

> Also... what version of apache are you using? I thought
> access.conf was deprecated now.... not sure about that...

My RedHat 6.0 still uses access.conf. I don't know about other distros.

I'd love to hear other ideas. Thanks for all the help so far.

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/